Drum Heater, 55Gal, 8.7A, 115V, L66 3/4In3CDA1 603013
Average Rating: n/a
|Watt Density||5.7 Watts/Sq. In.|
|Drum Capacity||55 Gal.|
|Stem Rotation||310 Degrees|
|Screens||Built in Electrically Grounded, Covered with Fiberglass Reinforced Vulcanized Silicone Rubber Insulation|
|Standards||Made With UL/CSA Recognized Components|
|For Use With||Metal Drum|
|Includes||6 ft. Cord Set with 3 Prong Molded Plug|
- Note: Actual temperature of the contents is affected by thermostat setting, heater wattage, type of drum contents, ambient temperature, and other system characteristics. Multiple heaters may be required for some applications.
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Wraparound heaters connect with a spring-and-clip device. Control range: 50 to 400 F. Temperature control stem rotates 310 . All have adjustable thermostats, except for 3CDA1.
- Drum Heaters
- Mount below drum contents for freeze protection, viscosity control, melting, or keeping elevated temperatures. Nickel alloy heating element and electrically grounded, insulated screen. 115V units have 6-ft. cord set with 3-prong molded plug; 230V have a pigtail end.
- UL Recognized and CSA Certified.
- Dielectric test11ed at 1250V for 115V drum heaters and at 1500V for 230V