Drum Heater, Electric, Watts 1000, 8.7 Amps AC, Voltage 115, Watt Density 5.7 Watts/Sq. In., Control Range 50 Degrees to 400 Degrees F, Length 66-3/4 In., Strap Width 3 In., Drum Capacity 55 Gal., Drum Dia. 22-1/2 In., Stem Rotation 310 Degrees , Built in Electrically Grounded, Covered with Fiberglass Reinforced Vulcanized Silicone Rubber Insulation, Made With UL/CSA Recognized Components, For Use With Metal Drum, Includes Adjustable Thermostat, 6 ft. Cord Set with 3 Prong Molded Plug
- Note: Actual temperature of the contents is affected by thermostat setting, heater wattage, type of drum contents, ambient temperature, and other system characteristics. Multiple heaters may be required for some applications.
For Vertical Metal
- Wraparound heaters connect with a spring-and-clip device. Control range: 50 to 400 F. Temperature control stem rotates 310 . All have adjustable thermostats, except for 3CDA1.
- Drum Heaters
- Mount below drum contents for freeze protection, viscosity control, melting, or keeping elevated temperatures. Nickel alloy heating element and electrically grounded, insulated screen. 115V units have 6-ft. cord set with 3-prong molded plug; 230V have a pigtail end.
- UL Recognized and CSA Certified.
- Dielectric test11ed at 1250V for 115V drum heaters and at 1500V for 230V