Solenoid Valve, General Purpose, Number of Ways 2, Configuration Normally Closed, Body Material Aluminum, Pipe Size 3/4 In., Orifice Dia. 3/4 In., Cv Flow Factor 5.1, Fuel Gas Capacity 247, 500 BtuH, OPD Range 25 PSI, Max. Fluid Temp. 104 F, Fluid/Ambient Temp. Max. 104 F, Watts 11.6, Voltage 12/DC, Coil Enclosure NEMA Type 4, 4X, Length 3.31, Width 2.33, Height 4.46, Center Line Pipe Center Size 3.64 In., Agency Compliance CSA, UL, FM
- Note: Units with Mfr. Models starting with JB have a junction box connection. Mfr. Models starting with SC are DIN connection.
2-Way Combustion Shut-Off Valves
- Normally Closed, Gas Shut-Off
- Typical combustible media include natural gas and oil.
- Valves shut down automatically in the event of a power interruption; ideal for both pilots and main fuel supplies.
- Normally Open, Gas Shut-Off
- Valves allow flow when de-energized and are primarily used in block and bleed systems.