Directional Valve, Solenoid, Float, 12 VDC
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Hydraulic Directional Valve|
|Number of Ways||4|
|Number of Positions||3|
|GPM @ 3000 PSI||40|
|Max. Pressure (PSI)||5000|
|Max. Tank Pressure (PSI)||3000|
|Seal Type||Nitrile O-Ring|
|Standards||ISO 4401, NFPA D05|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Feature higher machine productivity and uptime. Compatible with D05 and CETOP-5 mounting patterns. Solenoid/core tube design allows coils to be changed without removing valve from installation. Manual overrides.
- Max. operating pressure: 5000 psi Max. tank pressure: 1500 psi AC, 3000 psi DC Integral conduit box for wire termination
- DO3 and DO5 Size Solenoid-Operated Directional Valves
- Bolt kits for valves available separately.