Tubing, Flexible, Inside Dia. 1/2 In., Outside Dia. 11/16 In., Wall Thickness 0.093 In., Max. Pressure (PSI) 40 at 70 Degrees F, Temp. Range 25 Degrees to 150 Degrees F, Material of Construction PVC, Length 100 Ft., Hardness Shore A: 73, Color Clear, Standards 3A, FDA, NSF, ROHS, UL, USDA and USP
- Note: Tube support is recommended if used with push-to-connect fittings.
- Flexible, nontoxic tubing is ideal for most food and beverage applications.
- Meets FDA, CFR Title 21 parts 170 to 199; NSF 51 and 61; PROP 65; USDA; and 3A.
- Temp. range: 25 to 150 F (-4 to 65 C) Hardness: Shore A73
- Clear and Color PVC Tubing