Gas Tubing, Yellow, 0.625 In OD, 150 FtPGA05041010028-150 610815
Average Rating: n/a
|Tube Size (In.)||1/2|
|Overall Length (In.)||150 ft.|
|Static Min. Bend Radius (In.)||21|
|Material of Construction||Polyethylene|
|Max. Pressure (PSI)||100|
|Temp. Range (F)||20 To 140|
|Application Restrictions||Natural Gas/LP Gas Only|
|For Use With||Natural Gas Fittings Only|
|Agency Compliance||ASTM D1248, ASTM D-2518|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Manufactured and test11ed to meet or exceed National Standards for Gas Pressure Pipe and Pipelines, as published by the American Society for Testing and Materials. Polyethylene material. Use only with natural gas fittings, in buried underground applications for natural gas and its major components, propane and butane.
- Meets ASTM D1248 and ASTM D-2513 standards.
- Max. pressure: 100 psi Temp. range: 20 to 140 F Yellow color
- Underground Natural and LP Gas Tubing and Fittings