Tee, 3 Way, Compression, 3/4 In IPS5657-50-1013-00 610822
Average Rating: n/a
|Pipe Size||3/4" IPS|
|Material of Construction||Polyamide 11|
|Temp. Range (F)||-40 To 120|
|WOG PSI @ 150 F||125|
|Agency Compliance||ASTM D 2513 ASME B31.8-1995, DOT, NFPA, CSA, ICC, IAPMO|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Use with PGA gas pipe, tubing, and all gas, plumbing, and propane applications. No tooling necessary. Have a permanent leakproof joint; fully-retained gasket prevents cold flow.
- Meet ASTM D 2513 ASME B31.8-1995, DOT, NFPA, CSA, ICC, and IAPMO standards.
- Max. pressure: 125 psi Temp. range: -40 to 120 F
- Underground Natural and LP Gas Tubing and Fittings