Sheet Insulation, 36 x 48 x 1/2 In
Average Rating: n/a
|Sheet Size||36" x 48"|
|Temp. Range||-297 to 300 Degrees F|
|Approx. ''R'' Factor||2|
|Material of Construction||Elastomeric|
|For Use On||Piping, Ducts And Tanks|
|Agency Compliance||IMO And Solas|
- Can be cut to size for specific applications.
- Flexible, Halogen-Free Elastomeric (Rubber) Pipe and Fitting Insulation
- K-Flex ECO Pipe Fitting and Sheet Insulation
- Prefabricated fittings are easier to install and provide a cleaner appearance than field-constructed fittings. Designed to fit over elbows and tees with no additional cutting or molding. Can be used for hot/cold water, chilled water, refrigeration, and air conditioning applications.
- Meet UL 94.
- Temp. range: -297 to 300 F Green color