Digital Force Gauge, Range 5 lb, 2 Kg, 20 N, Accuracy +/-0.2% FS, Display 4 Digit LCD, Measurement Modes Standard, Compression Peak, Tension Peak, Function User Selectable Comparator, Hi-Lo, Power Source Rechargeable Nickel Hydride Battery or AC Adapter/Charger, Auto Power Off, Interface USB, Includes AC Adapter/Charger, USB Output Cable, (Hook, Chisel, Flat Head, Notched Head, Hanger and Cone Head Attachments), Thread Adapter, Carrying Case and Instructions
- Overload output signal automatically terminates test11-stand operation. Features selectable High/Low comparator, onboard min./max./peak/avg./standard deviation, and continuous and single memory options. Software package, RS-232/USB/analog outputs, and USB cable for data export and analysis. Selectable oz., lb., g, or Newton units (8- to 32-oz. range) or lb., kg, or Newton units (5- to 200-lb. range).
- Feature standard or peak measurement modes, selectable force direction indication, and reversible keypad. Auto-Off can be disabled for continuous use with included AC adapter/charger. Each includes tension attachment (hook), compression attachments (chisel, flat, notched, and cone), metric/English thread adapter, extension rod, and hanger.
- Accuracy: 0.2% 1000 Hz sampling rate 4-digit LCD with reversible viewing direction
- Tension/Compression Digital Force Gauges
- Measure standard and peak tension (pull) or compression (push) of mechanical items and systems.