Digital Force Gauge, Range 32 Oz, 2 lb, 1000 g, 10 N, Accuracy +/-0.2% FS, Display 4 Digit LCD, Measurement Modes Standard, Compression Peak, Tension Peak, Function Peak Hold for Tension and Compression, Power Source Rechargeable NiCad Battery or AC Adapter/Charger, Auto Power Off, Includes AC Adapter/Charger, English Thread Adapter, (Flat Head, Hook, Chisel, Notched Head, Hanger, Cone Head) Attachments, Extension Rod, Carrying Case and Instructions
- Features peak hold. Selectable oz., lb., g, or Newton units.
- Feature standard or peak measurement modes, selectable force direction indication, and reversible keypad. Auto-Off can be disabled for continuous use with included AC adapter/charger. Each includes tension attachment (hook), compression attachments (chisel, flat, notched, and cone), metric/English thread adapter, extension rod, and hanger.
- Accuracy: 0.2% 1000 Hz sampling rate 4-digit LCD with reversible viewing direction
- Tension/Compression Digital Force Gauges
- Measure standard and peak tension (pull) or compression (push) of mechanical items and systems.