High Temperature Blower, 230 V, 73 CFM
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Shaded Pole Blower|
|Wheel Dia. (In.)||2-15/16|
|Wheel Width (In.)||1-7/8|
|CFM @ 0.000-In. SP||73|
|CFM @ 0.100-In. SP||67|
|CFM @ 0.200-In. SP||65|
|CFM @ 0.300-In. SP||61|
|CFM @ 0.400-In. SP||50|
|Full Load Amps||0.12|
|Motor Type||Permanent Split Capacitor|
|Motor Insulation||Class B|
|Lead Length (In.)||13|
|Ambient Temp. (Deg. F)||104|
|Max. Inlet Temp. (Deg. F)||450|
|Inlet Dia. (In.)||3-3/8|
|Outlet Height (In.)||2-1/8|
|Outlet Width (In.)||2-11/16|
|Overall Height (In.)||5-7/8|
|Overall Width (In.)||6-5/16|
|Overall Depth (In.)||5-5/16|
|Wheel Type||Forward Curve|
|Housing Finish||Flat Black|
|Housing Material||Rolled Steel|
|Agency Compliance||UL Recognized US and Canada (E47479), CE|
|Includes||Discharge Mounting Flange|
- Note: Motor must be positioned in an area where temperature does not exceed 104 F. CFM values shown in the table below are representative of catalog specifications within a tolerance of 15%.
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Externally mounted cooling fan (between motor and blower wheel) keeps motor cooler for a longer service life. Durable motor/blower design features ball bearings, cast-aluminum end shield, rolled steel body, and a steel cooling fan. Permanent split capacitor motor operates more efficiently than a comparably sized shaded pole motor. Blower housing has side mounting tabs and 3-sided mounting flange, except 1TDV1 and 3FRG1 have no outlet mounting flange. High-temperature flat black enamel finish. Excellent for general heating, cooling, ventilating, or component cooling.
- UL and C-UL Recognized (E47479).
- Direct replacements for many OEM blowers with same physical footprint All-position mounting Continuous-duty operation Max. inlet air temp.: 450 F Max. ambient: 104 F Motor insulation: Class B