Anemometer, Vane and Hotwire
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Anemometer, Vane and Hotwire|
|Velocity (FPM)||Vane 80 to 4921,Hot Wire 40 to 3900|
|Velocity (MPS)||Vane 0.4 to 25,Hot Wire 0.2 to 20|
|Velocity (MPH)||Vane 0.9 to 55.9,Hot Wire 0.5 to 44.7|
|Velocity (KPH)||Vane 1.4 to 90,Hot Wire 0.7 to 72|
|Velocity (Knots)||Vane 0.8 to 48.6,Hot Wire 0.4 to 38.9|
|Air Velocity Accuracy||Vane +/-2%, Hot Wire +/-5%|
|Accuracy||Vane +/-2%,Hot Wire +/-5%|
|Temp. Range||-5 to 175 Degrees F(-20 to 80 Degrees C)|
|Temp. Accuracy||+/-3.6 F|
|Probe Size||Vane 5.75" L x 2.75" W x 1.25" H, Hot Wire 9.75" to 37" (Telescoping)|
|Display||Dual 4 Digit LCD|
|Auto Power Off||Yes|
|Battery Type||(6) AA Alkaline Batteries|
|Special Features||Interchangeable Vane and Hot Wire Probes|
|Includes||Protective Boot, Vane Probe, Hot Wire Probe, Nylon Carrying Case and Instructions|
|Manufacturers Warranty Length||1 Year|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Interchangeable probes provide options for temperature and velocity measurement. Used in open air such as fume hoods, exhaust grilles, and outdoors, or in confined areas such as HVAC ducts. Features dual 4-digit LCD, data hold, Auto-Off, and USB interface. Includes vane probe, hot wire probe, protective boot, nylon carrying case, and AA batteries.
- 5.75"L x 2.75"W x 1.25"H vane 9.75" to 37" telescoping hot wire 39" cord
- Vane and Hot Wire Anemometers
- Selectable units and F/C.