Ball Valve, 3/4 In, Female BSPP, Lever
Average Rating: n/a
|Max. Pressure||435 psi WOG|
|Material of Construction||Nickel Plated Brass|
|Ball Material||Chrome Plated Brass|
|Temp. Range (F)||-4 to 302 Degrees|
|Overall Length (In.)||5.80|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- 2-pc., full-port valves have PTFE seats and packing, steel lever handle, and brass ball and stem. For use in commercial and residential plumbing applications, with water, oil, and gas.
- Nickel-plated brass. BSPP threads meet ISO-228.
- Max. pressure: 435 psi Temp. range: -4 to 302 F
- Parker Brass Ball Valves
- PTFE seals, chrome-plated brass ball, and steel handle.
- Meet ANSI B1.20.1 (nondry seal pipe thread) and ANSI B1.20.3 (dry seal pipe thread) standards.
- Max. pressure: 600 psi Max. steam pressure: 150 psi Temp. range: 0 to 350 F