|Item|| Refrigeration Condensing Unit|
|Application|| Medium Temperature|
|Freezer/Cooler Temp. Range (F)|| 25 to -5|
|Refrigerant Type|| R-404|
|Capacity (BtuH)|| 35,800|
|Min. Circuit Amps|| 50|
|Liquid Line Size (In.)|| 1/2
|Suction Line Size (In.)|| 7/8|
|Height (In.)|| 54|
|Width (In.)|| 36.35|
|Depth (In.)|| 31.04|
|Weight (Lbs.)|| 440|
|Refrigerant Capacity|| R22 - 38.5 Lbs, R404 - 36.1 Lbs|
|Additional Features|| Condenser Coil Grill for Protection|
|Remarks|| Increase(Decrease) Capacity 6% for each 10F Lower(Higher) Ambient Temperature|
|Includes|| Crankcase Heater, Head Pressure Control Valve, Solid Core Liquid Line Filter, Sight Glass, Pump Down Switch, Accumulator and Suction Line Filter, 6 X 36" Receiver, UL Approved Enclosure|
|Agency Compliance|| UL, CUL|
|MBH @ 95 (F) Ambient, 25 (F) SST|| 35.8|
|MBH @ 95 (F) Ambient, 20 (F) SST|| 32.1|
|MBH @ 95 (F) Ambient, 15 (F) SST|| 28.7|
|MBH @ 95 (F) Ambient, 10 (F) SST|| 25.5|
|MBH @ 95 (F) Ambient, 5 (F) SST|| 22.6|
|MBH @ 95 (F) Ambient, 0 (F) SST|| 20|
|MBH @ 95 (F) Ambient, -5 (F) SST|| 17.5|
Refrigeration Condensing Unit, Indoor/Outdoor, Medium Temperature Application, Freezer/Cooler Temperature Range 25 to -5 F, Refrigerant Type R-404, Capacity 35800 BtuH, 3.5 HP, Volts/Phase 208-230/1, Liquid Line Size 1/2 In, Suction Line Size 7/8 In, Weight 440 Lbs, Includes Crankcase Heater, Head Pressure Control Valve, Solid Core Liquid Line Filter, Sight Glass, Pump Down Switch, Accumulator and Suction Line Filter, 6 X 36 In Receiver, UL Approved Enclosure
- Note: Capacity ratings are sensible heat removal with externally equalized TXV-fed medium frosted coil.
- Note: Installation may require 1 or more of the following accessory items: for line sets, see page 4659; equipment pads, see page 4659; assembled flexible connectors, see page 4659; thermal expansion valve (TXV), see page 4559; and controls, see page 4560.
Unit Cooler/Freezer Matched System Components
- Systems provide Air or Off-Cycle defrost for rooms above +34 F, Electric defrost for rooms +20 F and higher. Low sound levels range from 53 dBA generated by 1-fan units to 60 dBA for 6-fan units, as measured 6 ft. horizontally from the center of the unit. Hanger rods and thermostatic expansion valve (TXV) are internal for clean appearance. Low- and high-silhouette models can be installed level and tight to ceiling.
- UL and C-UL Listed; UL EPH.
- Condensing Units
- Standardized PSC fan motor, 16" blade, and increased electrical housing space for defrost, fuses or breakers, and other controls. Improved rifled-tube air-cooled condenser allows larger capacity compressors on some bases. UL outdoor/indoor enclosures. Feature solid core liquid line drier, sight glass, pump-down switch, accumulator, defrost clock, suction line filter, head pressure control valve, crankcase heater, and coil protection grille.
- UL and C-UL Listed.
- Tecumseh hermetic compressors High temp.: 10 to 40 F Medium temp.: 25 to -5 F Low temp.: 0 to -30 F