.7HP, Outdoor Condensing Unit, 208-230/1phHTST0070LSDM02 621685
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Refrigeration Condensing Unit|
|Freezer/Cooler Temp. Range (F)||0 to -30|
|Min. Circuit Amps||15|
|Liquid Line Size (In.)||1/4|
|Suction Line Size (In.)||5/8|
|Refrigerant Capacity||R22 - 8.4 Lbs, R404 - 7.9 Lbs|
|Additional Features||Condenser Coil Grill for Protection|
|Remarks||Increase(Decrease) Capacity 6% for each 10F Lower(Higher) Ambient Temperature|
|Includes||Crankcase Heater, Head Pressure Control Valve, Solid Core Liquid Line Filter, Sight Glass, Pump Down Switch, Accumulator and Suction Line Filter, 5 X 12" Receiver, UL Approved Enclosure|
|Agency Compliance||UL, CUL|
|MBH @ 95 (F) Ambient, 0 (F) SST||5.7|
|MBH @ 95 (F) Ambient, -5 (F) SST||5.1|
|MBH @ 95 (F) Ambient, -10 (F) SST||4.4|
|MBH @ 95 (F) Ambient, -15 (F) SST||3.8|
|MBH @ 95 (F) Ambient, -20 (F) SST||3.2|
|MBH @ 95 (F) Ambient, -25 (F) SST||2.7|
|MBH @ 95 (F) Ambient, -30 (F) SST||2.1|
- Note: Capacity ratings are sensible heat removal with externally equalized TXV-fed medium frosted coil.
- Note: Installation may require 1 or more of the following accessory items: for line sets, see page 4659; equipment pads, see page 4659; assembled flexible connectors, see page 4659; thermal expansion valve (TXV), see page 4559; and controls, see page 4560.
- Systems provide Air or Off-Cycle defrost for rooms above +34 F, Electric defrost for rooms +20 F and higher. Low sound levels range from 53 dBA generated by 1-fan units to 60 dBA for 6-fan units, as measured 6 ft. horizontally from the center of the unit. Hanger rods and thermostatic expansion valve (TXV) are internal for clean appearance. Low- and high-silhouette models can be installed level and tight to ceiling.
- UL and C-UL Listed; UL EPH.
- Condensing Units
- Standardized PSC fan motor, 16" blade, and increased electrical housing space for defrost, fuses or breakers, and other controls. Improved rifled-tube air-cooled condenser allows larger capacity compressors on some bases. UL outdoor/indoor enclosures. Feature solid core liquid line drier, sight glass, pump-down switch, accumulator, defrost clock, suction line filter, head pressure control valve, crankcase heater, and coil protection grille.
- UL and C-UL Listed.
- Tecumseh hermetic compressors High temp.: 10 to 40 F Medium temp.: 25 to -5 F Low temp.: 0 to -30 F