Pipe Insulation, Fiberglass, 1.92 In ID147385 629936
Average Rating: n/a
|Type||Hinged with Self Sealing Lap|
|Insulation Nominal I.D.||1-59/64"|
|Iron Pipe Nominal Size||1-1/2"|
|Temp. Range||0 to 850 Degrees F|
|Approx. ''R'' Factor||10|
|Material of Construction||Fiberglass|
|Agency Compliance||UL 723, ASTM E84 or CAN/ULC S-102-M, GREENGUARD, ASTM C 547; ASTM C 1136, Types 1-IV; ASTM C 795, MIL-I-22344D, Nuclear Regulatory Commission Guide 1.36, Non-Metallic Thermal Insulation; MIL-I-24244C (Ships); U.S. Coast Guard Approval No. 164.009; CAN/CGSB-51.9 - Type I, Class 2; New York City MEA No. 344-83; NFPA 90A; ASTM C411; ASTM C302; ASTM E96 (Procedure A)|
|Green Environmental Attribute||Total VOC Emissions Greater Than or Equal To 0.5 mg/m? And Formaldehyde Emissions Greater Than or Equal To 0.05 ppm|
|Green Certification or Other Recognition||GREENGUARD Certified|
- This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Andorra, United Arab Emirates, Afghanistan, Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Albania, Armenia, Angola, Antarctica, Argentina, Austria, Australia, Aruba, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Barbados, Bangladesh, Belgium, Burkina-Faso, Bulgaria, Bahrain, Burundi, Benin, Bermuda, Brunei Darussalam, Bolivia, Brazil, Bahamas, Bhutan, Bouvet Islands, Botswana, Not Available, Belize, Cocos Islands, Not Available, Central African Republic, Congo, Switzerland, Not Available, Cook Islands, Chile, Cameroon, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Not Available, Cape Verde, Christmas Island, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Djibouti, Denmark, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Algeria, Ecuador, Estonia, Egypt, Western Sahara, Eritrea, Spain, Ethiopia, Finland, Fiji, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, France, Gabon, United Kingdom, Grenada, Georgia, French Guiana, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greenland, Gambia, Guinea, Guadeloupe, Equatorial Guinea, Greece, South Georgia and the Southern Sandwich Islands, Guatemala, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Hong Kong, Heard and McDonald Islands, Honduras, Croatia, Haiti, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, India, British Indian Ocean Territory, Iraq, Not Available, Iceland, Italy, Jamaica, Jordan, Japan, Kenya, Kirghizia, Cambodia, Kiribati, Comoros, St. Kitts and Nevis, Not Available, South Korea, Kuwait, Cayman Islands, Kazakhstan, Laos, Lebanon, St. Lucia, Liechtenstein, Sri Lanka, Liberia, Lesotho, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Libya, Morocco, Monaco, Moldavia, Republic of Montenegro, Madagascar, Macedonia, Mali, Myanmar, Mongolia, Macau, Martinique, Mauritania, Montserrat, Malta, Mauritius, Maldives, Malawi, Malaysia, Mozambique, Namibia, New Caledonia, Niger, Norfolk Islands, Nigeria, Nicaragua, Netherlands, Norway, Nepal, Nauru, Niue Islands, New Zealand, Oman, Panama, Peru, French Polynesia, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Pakistan, Poland, St. Pierre and Miquelon, Pitcairn Islands, Portugal, Paraguay, Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Solomon Islands, Seychelles, Not Available, Sweden, Singapore, St. Helena, Slovenia, Svalbard, Slovakia, Sierra Leone, San Marino, Senegal, Somalia, Suriname, Sao Tome and Principe, El Salvador, Not Available, Swaziland, Turks and Caicos Islands, Chad, French Southern & Antarctic La, Togo, Thailand, Tajikistan, Tokelau Islands, Turkmenistan, Tunisia, Tonga, Turkey, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, Taiwan, Tanzania, Ukraine, Uganda, American Minor Outlying Islands, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vatican City, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Venezuela, British Virgin Islands, Vietnam, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna Islands, Western Samoa, Yemen, Mayotte, South Africa, Zambia, Not Available
- Jacketed with smooth, reinforced, wrinkle-resistant all-service vapor retardant; flame-spread and smoke rating assures immediate building code approval for most applications. Minimum 55% certified recycled content meets LEED certification criteria and other green building guidelines. SSL II double adhesive closure provides positive mechanical and vapor sealing with no need for staples or mastic. For use in commercial buildings, industrial facilities, and process or power plants.
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality and Children and Schools Certified. Meet UL 723, ASTM E84, or CAN/ULC S-102-M, ASTM C 547, and ASTM C 1136, Types 1-IV.
- 3-ft. lengths Service temp. range: 0 to 850 F White color
- Fiberglass Insulation for Pipe and Fittings