ElecChainHoist, 1T, 20ft Lft, 16fpm, 115/2303YB83G 63071
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Electric Chain Hoist|
|Lift Speed||16 fpm|
|Amps @ Low Volts||16|
|Control||Ergonomic 24-volt Pushbutton with Strain Relief, Meets NEMA 3R Requirements with Low Voltage for Safer Operation|
|Control Cord||16 ft.|
|Min. Between Hooks||18"|
|Brake||Multiple Disc Motor, Stops and Holds the Load even with Loss of Power|
|Clutch||Overload Limiting, Prevents Hoist Damage from Heavier-than-rated Loads|
|Lubrication||Positive, Oil Bath Gear Case, Provides Cooler Operation and Longer Gear Life|
|Standards||Metric Rated, Meets or Exceeds ASME/ANSI B30.16 Requirements|
- Note: Replacement parts available on page 1419.
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Rigid top and swivel load hooks provide positive load engagement. Adjustable limit switches prevent over travel. Overload limiting clutch prevents hoist damage from heavy loads. 15-ft. power cord. Dual-voltage hoists reconnect for use at 230VAC.
- Single- and Variable-Speed Electric Chain Hoists
- Brake stops and holds the load, even with loss of power.
- Meet ANSI/ASME B30.16 standards.
- H4 Rated Oil bath gear case Multiple disc motor brake Include chain container Heat treated steel alloy chain