Puller, Ratchet, Lift Cap 1000 2000 Lb3AY60 63191
Average Rating: n/a
|Lifting Capacity (Lb.)||10002000|
|Pull Capacity (Lb.)||20004000|
|Min. Between Hooks (In.)||18-24|
|Reach Capability (Ft.)||15|
|Cable Dia. (In.)||3/163/16|
|Includes||Preformed Galvanized Aircraft Cable and Self-aligning Cable Guide that Minimizes Cable Wear and 3 Hooks|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Positive locking ratchet teeth have a larger metal surface engaging the holding mechanism. Large ratchet dia. with high tooth count permits accurate positioning of loads. Heat-treated, drop-forged steel latch hooks are zinc-plated to resist corrosion. Include preformed galvanized aircraft cable and a self-aligning cable guide that minimizes cable wear.
- Comply with ASME B30.21 requirements for pulling, lifting, and tensioning.
- 2000-lb. Rated Lift Capacity
- Has 3 hooks for single- or double-line operation. Pulley hook assembly removes easily for single-line use on lighter loads.