|Type||Hinged with Self Sealing Lap|
|Insulation Nominal I.D.||1-5/8"|
|Copper Tube Size (O.D. HVAC/R)||1-5/8"|
|Iron Pipe Nominal Size||1-1/4"|
|Temp. Range||-40 to 350 Degrees F|
|Approx. ''R'' Factor||5.53|
|Material of Construction||Melamine Foam|
|For Use On||Iron Pipe|
|Includes||Factory Laminated 300 Series Jacket - 0.028" Thick, Flexible Polyester Reinforced PVC Jacket with 2" Self Sealing Lap|
|Agency Compliance||ASTM C1410 Cellular Melamine, ASTM E84 25/50 Rating|
- Covered with a high-strength, 30-mil, polyester-reinforced PVC outer jacketing. Covering is UV-resistant and approved for outdoor use; absorbs impacts and returns to its original shape. White color.
- Melamine Preformed Pipe Insulation and Sheets
- Fiber-free insulation system is produced from ozone-friendly TechLite melamine foam. Include ship-lap joints and/or relief cuts to accommodate curved surfaces. Preformed sections fit pipes and tubes. Flat sheets can be used for ductwork and large vessels.
- Meet ASTM C1410; ASTM E84 Low Smoke and Flame 25/50.
- Temp. range: -40 to 350 F Pipe insulation is 4-ft. long