Spectrum Analyzer, 50 kHz to 3.3 GHz2650A 634984
Average Rating: n/a
- Spectrum Analyzers
- Lightweight, powerful portable instruments measure channel and adjacent channel power, and occupied bandwidth, with optional electrical and magnetic field strength testing. Test wireless communication frequencies for LANs, radio, mobile telephony, and TV and broadcasting (including CDMA, Bluetooth, W-CDMA, PDC, PHS, and GSM). Feature Min. /Max. hold, avg. , overwrite mode, marker measurement, peak search, auto tuning, auto-range, Save/Load results, and switchable 50/75 O input impedance. External trigger and SCPI-like remote control commands. Powered by Li-ion battery (included) or included AC adapter. Also include soft carrying case and accessory pouch. Optional Dipole Antennas (sold separately) enable electric field strength measurement. Optional probe 4NZC4 (sold separately) enables magnetic field strength measurement.
- Frequency resolution: 20 kHz
- Video bandwidth: 100 Hz to 1 MHz (step) and Auto
- Amplitude setting range: +10 to -60 dBm (1 dB step)
- Sweep range: 30 msec. to 30 sec.
- 5.7" color LCD
- Type N input connector
- USB interface; software and cable included
- Average noise level -127 dBm
- Tracking generator rapidly determines transmission characteristics of 2-port RF devices.