Reverse Osmosis System, 1/4 In
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Reverse Osmosis System|
|Membrane Type||4 Stage|
|Min. Feed Supply||2 GPM @ 40 PSI|
|Compliance||Certified For Use In Potable Water Applications in CA and VT|
|Includes||Valve, Faucet And Storage Tank|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems with Faucet
- Zero Waste design puts all unused water back into the hot water supply for eventual use; 1:1 recovery rate saves money and is good for the environment.
- Advanced 3-stage filtration system reduces 90 to 95% of all totally dissolved solids (TDS). NPT connections. For use in coffee machines, small ice machines, and drinking water.
- Max. pressure: 125 psi; (4TMF7 is 85 psi) Max. temp.: 100 F Max. influent TDS: 2000 ppm Include tank