Foil Roll, 321 SS, 0.002 Th x12 In W, 25 Ft
Average Rating: n/a
|Type||High Corrosion Resistance|
|Thickness Tolerance||+/- 0.100"|
|Width Tolerance||+/- 0.010"|
|Length Tolerance||+/- 0.100"|
|Typical Tensile Strength (PSI)||75,000|
|Typical Yield Strength (PSI)||30,000|
- Provides excellent corrosion resistance. Easily welded and brazed, with thermal and electrical conductivity. Not heat treatable. 100% recyclable.
- Meets B209 standards.
- Thickness tolerance: 0.10" Width tolerance: 0.010"
- Stainless Steel Foil Rolls
- High temperature and corrosion resistance with low maintenance requirements. Nonmagnetic, with good weldability and formability. Frequently used in heat treating, moisture barriers, chemical tanks, heat exchangers, fin stock, chemical equipment, metal stampings, and shim stock. 100% recyclable. Alloy 304 is the most widely used stainless alloy. Alloy 309 has better temperature resistance at higher temperatures. Alloy 321 has titanium added for superior corrosion resistance and weldability.
- Meet A240 standards.
- Tensile strength: 75,000 psi Yield strength: 30,000 psi