Foil Roll, Higher Corosion Resistance, Stainless Steel, 321, Thickness 0.002 In, Width 12 In, Length 25 ft, Finish Plain, Temper Soft, Thickness Tolerance +/-0.0002 In, Width Tolerance +/-.010, Length Tolerance +/-1 Linear Foot, Typical Tensile Strength 75, 000 min PSI, Typical Yield Strength 30, 000 min PSI, Standards A240
- Provides excellent corrosion resistance. Easily welded and brazed, with thermal and electrical conductivity. Not heat treatable. 100% recyclable.
- Meets B209 standards.
- Thickness tolerance: 0.10" Width tolerance: 0.010"
- Stainless Steel Foil Rolls
- High temperature and corrosion resistance with low maintenance requirements. Nonmagnetic, with good weldability and formability. Frequently used in heat treating, moisture barriers, chemical tanks, heat exchangers, fin stock, chemical equipment, metal stampings, and shim stock. 100% recyclable. Alloy 304 is the most widely used stainless alloy. Alloy 309 has better temperature resistance at higher temperatures. Alloy 321 has titanium added for superior corrosion resistance and weldability.
- Meet A240 standards.
- Tensile strength: 75,000 psi Yield strength: 30,000 psi