Bulk Hose, 3/4 In ID x 50 Ft, 3125 PSI
Average Rating: n/a
|Hose Inside Dia. (In.)||3/4|
|Hose Length (Ft.)||50|
|Hose Outside Dia. (In.)||1.16|
|Operating Pressure (PSI)||3125|
|Min. Bend Radius (In.)||9-1/2|
|Tube Material||Synthetic Rubber|
|Cover Material||Synthetic Rubber|
|Reinforcement||2 Wire Braid|
|Temp. Range (F)||-40 To 212|
|Standards||SAE100R2AT TYPE S, EN853 2SN, ISO 1436-1 TYPE 2SN|
|Application||Hydraulic system service w/petroleum and water base fluids, for general ind. Service.|
- Note: Crimping machines sold on page 3882.
- Hose has color-coded layline for easy identification and installation. Simply match ring symbols on hose to corresponding symbols on fittings, then match color of layline with color of dies to securely crimp hose and fittings. GH793 series also used with screw-together type fittings.
- Meet SAE100R2AT Type S, EN853 2SN, and ISO 1436-1 Type 2SN Specifications.
- Synthetic rubber hose with 1
- and 2-wire braid reinforcement Temp. range: -40 to 212 F