Torque Sensor, 3/4 in Dr, 60 to 600 ft lb
Average Rating: n/a
|Torque Range (in.-lbs.)||720 to 7200|
|Torque Range (Ft.-Lb.)||60 to 600|
|Torque Range (kg. cm.)||69.11 to 691.14|
|Torque Range (Nm)||81.36 to 813.6|
|Graduations (kg. cm.)||0.01|
|Graduations (in. lbs.)||0.01|
|Accuracy||+/-1% Of Torque Reading CW/CCW @ 10-100 % Of Full Scale|
|Converts||ft.-lb., in.-lb., in.-oz., Nm, dNm, kg.m., kg.cm.|
|Visual/Audible Indicators||Audible and Visual Alarms|
|Features||Electronic Data Collection System, Reads Directly From The Fastener|
|Power Source||Rechargeable Ni-Cad Batteries|
|Includes||Power Pack/Charger and Carry Case|
- Meet or exceed ASME B107.28.
- Calibrated to 2% of indicated value CW and CCW Red/green/yellow lights and audible buzzer when target torque is approached Accurate from 10 to 100% of full scale
- 4YVR2 and 4YVR5 allow bolt to be fastened to desired torque and angle.
- All meet or exceed ASME B107.14M.
- Calibrated to 2% CW and 3% CCW Progressive light system indicates approaching desired torque, torque value reached, and over-torqued