- Paint, Equipment and Supplies
- Specialty Paints, Coatings, and Additives
- Epoxy, Urethane, and Specialty Coatings
Activator/Finish Kit, Blck, Coal Tar EpoxyC95782402 651531
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Epoxy Activator and Finish Kit|
|Resin Type||Coal Tar Epoxy|
|VOC Content||Less Than250g/L|
|Coverage||100 to 130 sq. ft./gal.|
|Exposure Conditions||Severe Industrial or Marine Environments|
|Dry Time||18 to 36 hr.|
|Dry Time Recoat||24 hr.|
|Application Temperature||50 to 100 Degrees F|
|Application Method||Brush, Roll, Spray|
- Note: Recommended thinners are located on page 1874.
- High Performance C9578 System is a self-priming, high-build, coal tar epoxy. 2-component system. APPLICATION METHOD: Spray gun, brush, roller (touch-up only) SURFACES: Steel, concrete, masonry EXPOSURE CONDITIONS: Severe industrial or marine environments.
- Meets Corps of Engineers Specs C-200, C-200A; Steel Tank Institute Control Corrosion System STI-P3; AWWA Spec C210-84; and SSPC-Paint 16.