Gate Valve, 1 In., FNPT, PVC
Average Rating: n/a
|Material of Construction||PVC|
|Top of Handle to Inlet Center (In.)||4.41|
|Inlet to Outlet Length (In.)||2.83|
|Rated For||150 psi|
|Max. Temp. (F)||140|
|Compliance||Certified For Use In Potable Water Applications in CA and VT|
- With polypropylene wedge.
- Max. pressure: 200 psi (Spears); 150 psi (KBI) Max. temp.: 140 F
- PVC, Acetal, and CPVC Gate Valves
- Use for positive shut-off in irrigation and cold water applications. Spears valves are used in industrial applications; KBI valves in commercial applications.
- Certified for use in potable water applications.
- Nonrising stem