Air Compressor, 14 HP, 25.1 CFM, 175 PSI
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Stationary Air Compressor|
|Free Air CFM @ Max. Pressure||25.1|
|Max. Pressure (PSI)||175|
|(F)NPT Outlet (In.)||1/2|
|Tank (ASME Code)||Yes|
|Pump Oil Capacity (Oz.)||64|
|Engine Oil Capacity (Oz.)||41|
|Gas Tank Capacity (Gal.)||1.85|
|Engine Pull Start||Yes|
|Engine Electrical Start||Yes|
|Finish||Powder Coat Painted|
|Valve Control||Pilot, Automatically Idles Engine at 175 PSI, Resumes Full Throttle at 145 PSI|
|Engine Oil Stock Number||5XB60|
|Start Up Kit Number||4YN48|
|Pump Stock Number||5F566|
|Compressor Oil Stock No.||5XB58|
|Design||Truckbed Mounting, Makes these Two Stage Compressors Ideal for Both Fleet and Field Service Applications|
- Hazardous Material
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
- 2-stage pump features chain-driven overhead cam, low-oil shutdown, and recoil start. Includes 12V electric starter, battery charging system, and safety valve. 30-gal. tank.
- Tanks include tank drain and pressure gauge. Rugged cast-iron compressor pump. Cycle On/Off while providing continuous air with an 80/20 duty cycle.
- Meet California emission codes.
- Stationary Gas Engine-Powered Air Compressors