Pump, Sewage, 1hp, 12aLEH102A3 66602
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Submersible Sewage Pump|
|Base Material||Cast Iron|
|Impeller Material||Cast Iron|
|Cord Length (Ft.)||10|
|Discharge NPT (In.)||3|
|Max. Dia. Solids (In.)||2|
|On Point (In.)||13.5|
|Off Point (In.)||6.4|
|GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head||200|
|GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head||181|
|GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head||163|
|GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head||144|
|GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head||100|
|GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head||15|
|Max. Head (Ft.)||53|
|Max. Temp. (F)||140|
|Bearing Type||Ball Bearing|
- Note: Operating pump outside of specified range may result in pump damage and/or shortened pump life. For pump switches, see page 4049. For pump control panels, see page 4048.
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Pumps handle solids-laden wastewater in dewatering, effluent waste handling, onsite wastewater treatment, and septic or municipal sewer system pumping applications. 1-phase motors have thermal overload protection. Switch included, except for manual pumps.
- Max. solids dia.: 2-1/2" 1-phase, oil-filled motors (except where noted)
- Quick-disconnect power cord allows easy field service.
- Max. liquid temp.: 140 F