Pipe, 2 In, PVC, Schedule 80, 10 Ft L
Average Rating: n/a
|Material of Construction||PVC|
|Max. Pressure (PSI)||400 at 73 Degrees F|
|Max. Temp.||140 Degrees F|
|Standards||NSF-14 Certified, Conforms to Requirements of ASTM D.1784|
|Compliance||Certified For Use In Potable Water Applications in CA and VT|
- WARNING: Thermoplastic piping products should not be used for systems to transport or store compressed air or gases, nor should these products be test11ed with air or gases in above- or below-ground locations.
- Have higher pressure rating than Schedule 40 fittings. For cold potable water applications.
- Max. temp.: 140 F
- Schedule 80 PVC and CPVC Pipe and Fittings
- These nontoxic, lightweight fittings resist corrosion, chemicals, and rust. Use with PVC primer and cement sold on page 4285.
- Meet ASTM D1784; NSF-14 Certified.
- Max. pressure: 246 psi