Foil Roll, General Purpose, Aluminum, 1100 Series, Thickness 0.005 In, Width 48 In, Length 100 ft, Finish Plain, Temper Soft, Thickness Tolerance +/-0.0005 In, Width Tolerance +/-.010, Length Tolerance +/-1 Linear Foot, Typical Tensile Strength 13, 000 PSI, Typical Yield Strength 5, 000 PSI, Standards B209
- Aluminum Foil Sheets and Rolls
- Soft-Tempered Sheets and Rolls
- Provides excellent corrosion resistance. Easily welded and brazed, with thermal and electrical conductivity. Not heat treatable. 100% recyclable.
- Rolls are excellent for heat exchangers, fin stock, chemical equipment, metal stampings, transformers, moisture barriers, spinning, and nameplates. Sheets are for hair foil, laboratory foil, food applications. Both are good for packaging and laminations.
- Meets B209 standards.
- Thickness tolerance: 0.10" Width tolerance: 0.010"
- Tensile strength: 13,000 psi Yield strength: 5000 psi