Foil Roll, Hard Tempered, Aluminum, 1100 Series, Thickness 0.001 In, Width 18 In, Length 100 ft, Finish Plain, Temper Full Hard, Thickness Tolerance +/-.0001 In, Width Tolerance +/-.010, Length Tolerance +/-1 Linear Foot, Typical Tensile Strength 27, 000 PSI, Typical Yield Strength 24, 000 PSI, Standards B209
- Aluminum Foil Sheets and Rolls
- Hard-Tempered Rolls
- Provides excellent corrosion resistance. Easily welded and brazed, with thermal and electrical conductivity. Not heat treatable. 100% recyclable.
- Higher-strength material resists wrinkling and folding; holds its shape after forming. For heat shielding, RFI and EFI shielding, stamping, name plate, and HVAC.
- Meets B209 standards.
- Thickness tolerance: 0.10" Width tolerance: 0.010"
- Tensile strength: 27,000 psi; (4UGH8 is 24,000 psi) Yield strength: 24,000 psi; (4UGH8 is 22,000 psi)