Foil Roll, General Purpose, Copper, 110, Thickness .003 In, Width 1 In, Length 100 ft, Finish Plain, Temper Soft, Thickness Tolerance +/-0.0003 In, Width Tolerance +/-.010, Length Tolerance +/-1 Linear Foot, Typical Tensile Strength 26, 000 min PSI, Typical Yield Strength 8, 000 min PSI, Standards B152
- Provides excellent corrosion resistance. Easily welded and brazed, with thermal and electrical conductivity. Not heat treatable. 100% recyclable.
- Meets B209 standards.
- Thickness tolerance: 0.10" Width tolerance: 0.010"
- Copper Foil Rolls Alloy 110
- Form a corrosion-resistant green patina over time. Plain finish, soft temper. Commonly used in heat exchangers, fin stock, metal stampings, transformers, printed circuit boards, arts, crafts and construction.
- Meet B152 standards.
- Tensile strength: 26,000 psi Yield strength: 8,000 psi