Submersible Sewage Pump, 4/10 HP, Switch Type Vertical, Base Material Plastic, Housing Cast Iron, Top Material Cast Iron, Impeller Material Polypropylene, Phase 1, 115 Voltage, 9.4 Amps, Height 14 3/4 In., Dia. 13 1/8 In., Cord Length 15 Ft., Discharge NPT 2 In., Max. Dia. Solids 2 In., On Point 12 1/2 In., Off Point 4 1/2 In., GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 110, Max. Head 18 Ft., Max. Temp. 130 F, Thermal Protection Automatic Reset
- Note: Operating pump outside of specified range may result in pump damage and/or shortened pump life. For pump switches, see page 4049. For pump control panels, see page 4048.
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Submersible Sewage Pumps
- Pumps handle solids-laden wastewater in dewatering, effluent waste handling, onsite wastewater treatment, and septic or municipal sewer system pumping applications. 1-phase motors have thermal overload protection. Switch included, except for manual pumps.
- Max. solids dia.: 2-1/2" 1-phase, oil-filled motors (except where noted)
- For replacement parts, see page 4044.
- Max. liquid temp.: 130 F