Pump, Sump, 1/6 HP
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Submersible Utility Pump|
|Cord Length||18 ft.|
|GPM @ 1 Ft. of Head||20|
|GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head||18|
|GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head||17|
|GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head||14|
|GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head||9|
|GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head||4|
|Maximum Head||26 ft.|
|Top Material||Cast Aluminum|
|Max. Liquid Temp.||120 Degrees F|
|Motor Housing||Oil Filled Cast Aluminum|
|Application||Removing Water from Garages, Basements and Small Sumps|
|Includes||3/4" Garden Hose Adapter|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Pumps drain standing water in shallow areas such as basements, window wells, sumps, rooftops, and construction and dump sites.
- UL Listed (except 11C685 to 11C687, 6WY63, 6JGV8, and 6PWA8) and CSA Certified (except 3P992, 3P993, and 6PWA8). Aluminum Housing pumps and 6PWA8 are CE Certified.
- Single-phase thermally protected motors Nonclog impeller
- Aluminum Housing
- 2P352 pumps down to 1/8". Oil-filled, epoxy-coated cast-aluminum motor housing. 3/4" garden hose adapter included. Continuous duty. Convert to automatic sump pump operation with optional switches 2P353 or 4RL50 (low level); see page 4049. 6WY63 PortaPump works with any 12V battery, and has a low 30A draw. Manual switch.