Pump, Utility, 1/3 HP3YU56 68320
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Submersible Dewatering and Utility Pump|
|Cord Length||10 ft.|
|GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head||41|
|GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head||31|
|GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head||22|
|GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head||12|
|Maximum Head||25 ft.|
|Max. Dia. Solids||1/8"|
|Max. Liquid Temp.||104 Degrees F|
|Shaft Material||Buna N|
|Function||Pumps Drain Standing Water Down to 3/8 Inhes Depth to Dewater Shallow Flooded Areas such as Basements, Window Wells, Rooftops, Ponds and Stock Tanks|
|For Use With||Nonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Materials of Construction|
|Includes||3/4" Garden Hose Adapter|
- Submersible Dewatering and Utility Pumps
- Pump water down to at least 3/8". Include 3/4" garden hose adapter. 3P992 and 3P993 have double-insulated power cord and permanent-magnet intermittent-duty motor. 2VAN7 has an amp sensor that turns off the pump if no water is present, preventing a dry run. Pump cycles every 3 min. and shuts down after 5 sec. if unit senses it is not pumping water.
- Pumps drain standing water in shallow areas such as basements, window wells, sumps, rooftops, and construction and dump sites.
- UL Listed (except 11C685 to 11C687, 6WY63, 6JGV8, and 6PWA8) and CSA Certified (except 3P992, 3P993, and 6PWA8). Aluminum Housing pumps and 6PWA8 are CE Certified.
- Single-phase thermally protected motors Nonclog impeller