Tee, 1/4 In, NPT, Galvanized Malleable Iron
Average Rating: n/a
|Material of Construction||Galvanized Malleable Iron|
|Max. Pressure||300 psi @ 150 Degrees F WOG, 150 psi Saturated Steam|
|Standards||ASTM A-197, ASTM A47, ASME B16.3 and B16.4, UL Listed, FM Approved, NSF-61 and AB1953 Listed|
|Compliance||Certified For Use In Potable Water Applications in CA and VT|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Black and Galvanized Malleable Iron Fittings Class 150
- Material meets ASTM-A-197, ASTM A47 standards. Dimensions for fittings meet ASME B16.3 and B16.4; for unions ASME B16.39. UL listed, FM approved. Threads conform to ANSI B1.20.1. Galvanized fittings resist rust and corrosion, are NSF-61 listed, and certified for use in potable water applications.
- Black fittings are interchangeable with black cast-iron or steel. NPT connections. For low-pressure plumbing applications including air, water, natural gas, and steam.
- Max. pressure: 300 psi WOG at 150 F; 150 psi saturated steam