Fan/Heat Sequencer24A34-2 686000
Average Rating: 5
|Type||Strip Heat And/Or Blower Fan In Heat Pumps And Electric Furnaces|
|Number of Switches||1|
|Main Switch On Time (Sec.)||30 to 90|
|Main Switch Off Time (Sec.)||1 to 30|
|Number of Timings||1|
|Height (In.)||1 1/2|
|Width (In.)||1 5/8|
|Depth (In.)||1 5/8|
|Resistive Amps @ 120V||25|
|Resistive Amps @ 240V||25|
|Full Load Amps @ 120V||14|
|Full Load Amps @ 240VAC||7|
|Full Load Amps @ 480V||3|
|Therm-o-Disc Model No.||15SH1309572|
|Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V||72|
|Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V||42|
|Locked Rotor Amps @ 480V||18|
|Off Time (Seconds)||1 to 30|
|On Time (Seconds)||30 to 90|
|Pilot Duty 120/480V (VA)||125|
|Resistive Amps @ 480V||12.5|
|Includes||Double Quick-Connect Terminals For Combination Loads|
- Electric Fan/Heat Element Sequencers
- Units provide automatic On-Off time-delay sequencing to control strip heaters and/or blower fans in heat pumps and electric furnaces.
- Normally open switch. Switches 1 and 2 are simultaneous; for White Rodgers 24A34-6, switches 3 and 4 are simultaneous. Double quick-connect terminals for combination loads, except Honeywell R24AA1008, Honeywell R24AA3004, Honeywell R24BA3002, Honeywell R24BA1006, Honeywell R24CB4007, Honeywell R24DB4005 have 1/4" spade terminal wire connectors. UL Recognized; Supco sequencers are also CSA Certified.
- 24V input control
- Pilot duty: 125VA at 120/480V
- Ambient temp.: -50 Degree to 165 DegreeF
- Mounting: multipositional
Average Product Rating: 5based on 2 reviews
Little Sister's HeaterFriday, January 27, 2012
My sister's electric furnace quit working just as it started to get cold. She lives in Georgia and had two service calls and neither one fixed her furnace and still charged a service call. She called and told me about the furnace I told her I would try to fix it. I made a trip to her home in Georgia and found that the heat sequencers were bad. Local shops did not have the parts so I came back home and found exactly what we needed on your website. The parts came super fast and were an exact match. I replaced her parts with the new ones and the furnace is working great now. I cannot believe how inexpensive the parts were and how fast the delivery was. I will definitely be ordering from Drillspot.com again when I need parts. I thank you for the wonderful service and excellent products. Sorry for the rambling, but it saved my sister and me a bunch of money and we are very happy with the end results.
It was an exact match and sold at a very good price
No complaints about this product
Heat SequencerFriday, November 19, 2010
This is exactly the part we needed...now the house maintains the temperature and is not running constantly. Your company has saved us $160 dollars because that is what a company was going to charge to order and install the part. The product shipped quickly, and I was able to track the product easily. Thank you so much. Also, you were the only company in which I was able to find the exact part number.
I can't think of anything.