Pump, Magnetic Drive4-MD-SC 68655
Average Rating: 5
|Full Load Amps||1.70|
|GPM @ 1 Ft. of Head||14.2|
|GPM of Water @ 3 Ft. of Head||13.5|
|GPM of Water @ 6 Ft. of Head||12.8|
|GPM of Water @ 9 Ft. of Head||11.8|
|GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head||9.2|
|GPM of Water @ 18 Ft. of Head||7.5|
|GPM of Water @ 24 Ft. of Head||1.0|
|Max. Head (Ft.)||24.3|
|Temp (F) @ 0 PSIG||140|
|Temp (F) @ 10 PSIG||120|
|Temp (F) @ 20 PSIG||120|
|Temp (F) @ 30 PSIG||120|
|Operating Pressure (PSI)||10.5|
|Max. Specific Gravity||1.1|
|Max. Viscosity||100 SSU|
|Cord Type||3-conductor SJP|
|Design||Gravity-feed, Requires the Pump Inlet to be Lower than Liquid Level|
|For Use With||Semi-Corrosive Chemicals and Solutions|
|Application||For Mild Chemicals at Moderate Temperature, Eliminates Seal-caused Friction Loss, Wear, Contamination and Leakage|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Eliminate seal-caused friction loss, wear, contamination, and leakage. All are nonsubmersible, except 4RL36 can be used submersed or inline. Mount horizontally.
- Max. specific gravity: 1.1 Max. viscosity: 100 SSU
- MD-SC Series For Semicorrosive Chemicals
- Pumps handle mild acids, mild alkalis, and saltwater. Polypropylene pump housing and impeller, nitrile O-ring gasket. Encapsulated ceramic magnet. Ceramic shaft and thrust bearings. Open-fan-cooled motors with 6-ft., 3-conductor SJP cords with 3-prong plugs, except 4RL36 has epoxy-encapsulated motor for submersible use.
Average Product Rating: 5based on 1 reviews
Got What I Wanted!Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Great pump, exact replacement for my air conditioning cooling pump. Came fast, right and is up and running quiet as a mouse. The old one was NOISY...death rattles no doubt. Buy with confidence!
What I needed, what I ordered