Vacuum Relief Valve, 1/2 In, BrassN36 70748
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Vacuum Relief Valve|
|Material of Construction||Brass|
|Pressure Range||15 to 200 psi|
|Standards||ANSI Z21.22, CSA Certified|
- Automatically vent closed system to atmosphere. Prevent vacuum conditions that could siphon water from the system. For water heaters, supply tanks, unit heaters, and low-pressure steam systems.
- 6A772 is ANSI Z21.22; CSA Certified. 5DLZ3 is NSF Listed and FDA Approved.
- Pressure range: 15 to 200 psi Max. temp.: 250 F
- Calibrated Pressure and Vacuum Relief Valves
- Calibrated pressure and vacuum relief have a brass body, stainless steel spring, and Buna N disc. Liquid relief valves are bronze and have metal-to-metal seat. Low-lead valves are certified for use in potable water applications.