Pump, Marine Sump
Average Rating: n/a
|Cord Length||8 ft.|
|GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head||20|
|GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head||11|
|Maximum Head||15 ft.|
|Impeller Material||Glass Filled Nylon|
|Max. Dia. Solids||1/8"|
|Max. Liquid Temp.||150 Degrees F|
|Shaft Material||Buna N, PTFE|
|Shaft Seal||Buna N, PTFE|
|Application||For Use with Nonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Component Materials, For Draining Flooded Basements, Boats, Ponds, Sumps|
|Includes||90 Degrees Elbow with 11/8 to 1" NPT Pipe Thread and 8 Feet, 16/3 SJTW Cord with 3 Prong Grounding Plug|
- Submersible Dewatering and Utility Pumps
- Pump water down to at least 3/8". Include 3/4" garden hose adapter. 3P992 and 3P993 have double-insulated power cord and permanent-magnet intermittent-duty motor. 2VAN7 has an amp sensor that turns off the pump if no water is present, preventing a dry run. Pump cycles every 3 min. and shuts down after 5 sec. if unit senses it is not pumping water.
- Pumps drain standing water in shallow areas such as basements, window wells, sumps, rooftops, and construction and dump sites.
- UL Listed (except 11C685 to 11C687, 6WY63, 6JGV8, and 6PWA8) and CSA Certified (except 3P992, 3P993, and 6PWA8). Aluminum Housing pumps and 6PWA8 are CE Certified.
- Single-phase thermally protected motors Nonclog impeller