Pump, Condensate, 115 VVCMA15ULS-554914 71625
Average Rating: 3
|Max. Pressure (PSI)||6.5|
|Tank Size||1/2 Gal.|
|GPH of Water @ 1 Ft. of Head||65|
|GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head||50|
|GPH of Water @ 9 Ft. of Head||30|
|GPH of Water @ 12 Ft. of Head||18|
|Max. Temp. (F)||140|
|Shaft Material||Stainless Steel|
|Includes||Safety Switch, 6 ft. Power Cord, Thermal Overload Protector, Nylon Sump Pan, Control Float, and Filter Screen|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Use where there is no gravity drainage. All (except Mini-Split) have a 6-ft. power cord with 3-prong molded plug. Use to remove condensation in high-efficiency gas furnaces, air conditioning units, and in other no-gravity applications.
- Thermal overload protection
- Medium-Reservoir (1/2-gal.)
- Have a high-impact polymer pump base, stainless steel shaft, and ABS plastic tank cover and switch housing. With fan-cooled motor, integral sump tank, control float, check valve, and safety switch. 6GKN8 and 6GKN9 are self-cleaning and have a see-through tank for easier maintenance.
Average Product Rating: 3based on 2 reviews
great buyMonday, May 30, 2011
I bought this pump on recomendation of it's name. Great pump, very quiet. Would recommend it to anyone.
a connection for hard pipe if wanted.
plastic pump outlet portTuesday, September 22, 2009
The other day while changing the AC air filter I just happen to notice a wet spot in the furnace area upon further review I saw the condensation outlet port from the pump unit had developed a cracked for no apparent reason other than plastic fatigue. I wouldn't recommend this unit unless the company changes out the pump outlet basket with a beefed up version. This might have been a disaster in the making if I hadn't stumbled across this problem.
Outlet port breaking