Submersible Sump Pump, Automatic, 1/3 HP, Vertical Switch Type, Discharge NPT 1-1/2 In., Voltage 115, Amps 6, Cord Length 10 Ft., On Point 10 In., Off Point 3 In., GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 42, Max. Head 22 Ft., Max. Dia. Solids 1/2 In., Max. Temp. 140 F, Base Material Polypropylene, Housing Cast Iron, Impeller Material Nylon, RPM 1750, Mechanical Seal CRB/CMC
- Note: For float switches, see page 4049. For control panels, see page 4048.
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Submersible Sump Pumps
- Drain flooded basements, window wells, construction sites, and swimming pools. Convenient carrying handle.
- Single-phase permanently lubricated motor 115V (4NW37 and 5CZG4 are 230V) Nonclog vortex impeller
- Little Giant
- 4NY84 has an upper sintered sleeve bearing and lower ball bearing. 4NY83 includes a built-in high water-alarm.