Sewage System, 1/2 HPP382LE51/A2 72382
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Simplex Sewage System|
|Switch||Automatic Piggyback Mechanical Float|
|GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head||140|
|GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head||118|
|GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head||92|
|GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head||55|
|Maximum Head||24 ft.|
|Max. Temp.||140 Degrees F|
|Basin Capacity||41 gal.|
|Cord Length||10 ft.|
|Cord Size||16 Gauge, 3 Conductor|
|Max. Dia. Solids||2"|
|GPM @ 11.5 Ft. Total Head||100|
|GPM @ 17 Ft. Total Head||68|
|GPM of Water @ 22 Ft. of Head||25|
|GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head||0|
|NEMA Start Code||F|
|Cable Entry||Integral Cord Seal|
|Includes||Prewired High Level Alarm|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Pumps quickly remove wastewater where gravity drain lines are not available.
- Completely assembled systems have a separate access cover with QuickTree technology to enable quick inspection and access to switches. All except 2WMP2 and 2WMP3 have a 115V alarm with 9V backup. 5YU14, 5YU15, 5YU16, 5YU17, 5YU18, 5YU19 include prewired high-level alarm and have piggyback mechanical float switch. 5YU17, 5YU18, 5YU19 feature a shallow basin for easier installation in difficult soil conditions. 2WMP2 and 2WMP3 have a wide-angle piggyback switch.
- Sewage Pump Systems (Below Grade)
- Assembled pump and basin systems push wastewater from below-grade sewage systems.
- Max. dia. solids: 2"