Pump, Magnetic Drive3-MD-MT-HC 72471
Average Rating: 5
|Item||Magnetic Drive Pump|
|Full Load Amps||1.40|
|GPM @ 1 Ft. of Head||8.3|
|GPM of Water @ 3 Ft. of Head||7.6|
|GPM of Water @ 6 Ft. of Head||7.1|
|GPM of Water @ 9 Ft. of Head||5.9|
|GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head||1.7|
|Max. Head (Ft.)||16.2|
|Temp (F) @ 0 PSIG||200|
|Temp (F) @ 10 PSIG||200|
|Temp (F) @ 20 PSIG||150|
|Temp (F) @ 30 PSIG||150|
|Max. Specific Gravity||1.1|
|Max. Viscosity||100 SSU|
|Cord Type||3-conductor SJO|
|Design||Gravity-feed, Requires the Pump Inlet to be Lower than Liquid Level|
|For Use With||Highly Corrosive Chemicals|
|Application||For Highly Corrosive Chemicals, Eliminates Seal-caused Friction Loss, Wear, Contamination and Leakage|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Eliminate seal-caused friction loss, wear, contamination, and leakage. All are nonsubmersible, except 4RL36 can be used submersed or inline. Mount horizontally.
- Max. specific gravity: 1.1 Max. viscosity: 100 SSU
- MD-HC Series For Highly Corrosive Chemicals
- Pumps handle liquids such as photographic and plating solutions, acids, alkalis, brines, and distilled water. Ryton pump housing and impeller, Viton O-ring gasket, and encapsulated ceramic magnet. Motors have 6-ft., 3-conductor SJO cords with 3-prong plugs, except 4RL34, 4RL35, and 2P044 must be field-wired.
Average Product Rating: 5based on 1 reviews
Nice pumpWednesday, June 01, 2011
Pump came just as pictured and works great.