|Connection||FNPT x MNPT|
|Material of Construction||Brass|
|Pressure Range||50 to 175 psi|
|Spring Material||Stainless Steel|
|Temp. Range (F)||0 to 180 Degrees|
- Note: Not to be used as an operating control.
- Protect against excessive pressure buildup in systems that contain water, oil, or air. Use for bypass thermal relief. Meet ANSI Z21.22, except 5DLZ1 and 5DLZ2 are NSF Listed and FDA Approved.
- Pressure range: 50 to 175 psi Max. temp.: 180 F
- Calibrated Pressure and Vacuum Relief Valves
- Calibrated pressure and vacuum relief have a brass body, stainless steel spring, and Buna N disc. Liquid relief valves are bronze and have metal-to-metal seat. Low-lead valves are certified for use in potable water applications.