Valve, Retrofit FlushRESS-C 73595
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Battery Operated Retrofit Kit|
|Gallons per Flush||3.5/1.6|
|Delivers||Up To 4000 Flushes After Low Battery Indicator Light Flashes|
|Sensor Range||22 to 44"|
|Standards||UL Listed, CSA, And ADA Compliant|
|Includes||Four AA Batteries, Strap Wrench, Screwdriver, Handle Opening Cover|
|Manufacturers Warranty Length||5 Years|
- ECOS /G2 Automatic Flushometers
- Install exposed, battery-powered, sensor-operated flushometers on floor-mounted or wall-hung top spud bowls to help meet ADA requirements. Features include 3-sec. flush delay, manual override button, unit reset, and unit shutdown. 3-yr. warranty. Urinal models have courtesy flush 24 hr. after last flushing cycle. Full units have quiet, diaphragm valves that can be used with either left- or right-hand supply; include valve body, tailpiece, and control stop.
- 11-1/2" rough-in Include 4 AA batteries
- Meet ASSE 1037 and ANSI/ASME 112.19.6; Mil. Spec. V-29193; CSA Certified
- ECOS/G2/RESS and SOLIS Retrofit Kits
- ECOS/G2/RESS kits fit all Sloan valve assemblies and do not include valve body, tailpiece, or control stop. SOLIS kits convert most Sloan Royal, Regal Pro, and Regal flushometers to battery-powered or solar-powered, sensor-operated flushometer. Include a full diaphragm assembly.