Pump, Sewage, 1/2 HP
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Submersible Sewage Pump|
|Base Material||Cast Iron|
|Top Material||Cast Iron|
|Cord Length (Ft.)||20|
|Discharge NPT (In.)||2|
|Max. Dia. Solids (In.)||2|
|GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head||140|
|GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head||124|
|GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head||108|
|GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head||91|
|GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head||75|
|GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head||56|
|GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head||2|
|Max. Head (Ft.)||42|
|Max. Temp. (F)||130|
|Thermal Protection||Automatic Reset|
|Motor Type||Hermetically-sealed, Oil-filled|
- Note: Operating pump outside of specified range may result in pump damage and/or shortened pump life. For pump switches, see page 4049. For pump control panels, see page 4048.
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- For replacement parts, see page 4044.
- Pumps handle solids-laden wastewater in dewatering, effluent waste handling, onsite wastewater treatment, and septic or municipal sewer system pumping applications. 1-phase motors have thermal overload protection. Switch included, except for manual pumps.
- Max. liquid temp.: 130 F
- Max. solids dia.: 2-1/2" 1-phase, oil-filled motors (except where noted)