Magnetic Drive Pump, Power Rating 1/10 HP, Voltage @ 60 Hz 115, Current Rating 1.7 Amps, Outlet 1/2 Inch MPT, Inlet 1 Inch FPT, Maximum PSI 10.5, Maximum Head 24.3 Feet, Motor Enclosure TEFC, Maximum Temperature 200 F @ 0 PSI, 130 F @ 30 PSI, Water Flow @ 1 Foot of Head 14.1 GPM, @ 3 Feet of Head 13.2 GPM, @ 6 Feet of Head 12.7 GPM, @ 9 Feet of Head 11.8 GPM, @ 15 Feet of Head 9.1 GPM, @ 18 Feet of Head 7.2 GPM, Height 5 Inches, Length 11 Inches, Width 5 1/2 Inches
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Magnetic Drive Pumps
- Eliminate seal-caused friction loss, wear, contamination, and leakage. All are nonsubmersible, except 4RL36 can be used submersed or inline. Mount horizontally.
- Max. specific gravity: 1.1 Max. viscosity: 100 SSU
- MD-HC Series For Highly Corrosive Chemicals
- Pumps handle liquids such as photographic and plating solutions, acids, alkalis, brines, and distilled water. Ryton pump housing and impeller, Viton O-ring gasket, and encapsulated ceramic magnet. Motors have 6-ft., 3-conductor SJO cords with 3-prong plugs, except 4RL34, 4RL35, and 2P044 must be field-wired.