Cartridge, FilterAP810 74764
Average Rating: 5
|Flow Rate (GPM)||20|
|Material of Construction||Melt Blown Polypropylene|
|Inside Dia. (In.)||1|
|Outside Dia. (In.)||4-5/8|
|Max. Pressure (PSI)||125|
|Max. Temp. (F)||100|
|Application||Rust And Sediment|
|Compliance||Certified For Use In Potable Water Applications in CA and VT|
- Note: For proper operation, water must be microbiologically safe.
- Rust and Sediment
- Fit most filter housings. Flow rate doubles when filter is used in a 2-high sump.
- Progressive porosity cartridges are rated for long life under extra-heavy dirt loading. Nonfiber-shredding construction withstands high pressure drops. Conform to all public health requirements for water purification.
- FDA CFR 21 compliant materials (except 2LMT6, 2LMT7, 2LMT8, 2LMT9).
- 1P753 is WQA listed. 1P754 is NSF listed.
- Max. pressure: 125 psi
Average Product Rating: 5based on 4 reviews
Filter Out IronWednesday, April 11, 2012
I own a vacation house in Pocono Lake, PA and the well water is full of iron!! This filter does the trick. I change 2 filters every 6 to 7 weeks. I have seen this filter sell from as much as $35 each to $21.
It does the job
Give a break for bulk buying
Right price, fast easy serviceTuesday, September 06, 2011
Right price, fast and easy service.
AP801T FilterMonday, June 27, 2011
Bought the AP810 filter for my AP801T. Quick shipping.
Aqua Pure AP810 ReviewWednesday, June 22, 2011
Aqua pure filter replacement for my cartridge works great. Fast shipping from drillspot.com
Perfect replacement for my catridge