Pump, Sump, 4/10 HP
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Submersible Sump Pump|
|Discharge NPT (In.)||1-1/2|
|Cord Length (Ft.)||10|
|On Point (In.)||10|
|Off Point (In.)||3|
|GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head||54|
|GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head||42|
|GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head||26|
|GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head||7|
|Max. Head (Ft.)||23|
|Max. Temp. (F)||140|
|Impeller Material||Glass Filled Polypropylene|
|Motor Type||Split Phase|
- Note: For float switches, see page 4049. For control panels, see page 4048.
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Drain flooded basements, window wells, construction sites, and swimming pools. Convenient carrying handle.
- Single-phase permanently lubricated motor 115V (4NW37 and 5CZG4 are 230V) Nonclog vortex impeller
- Little Giant
- 4NY84 has an upper sintered sleeve bearing and lower ball bearing. 4NY83 includes a built-in high water-alarm.